Summaries of European Parliament Committees' debates (16/11/2015)
Dods EU Monitoring drafts item by item reports delivered to your inbox within 24 hours, allowing you an insight into what is been said by whom and to track and influence legislation as it takes shape.
This week's committee notes:
- INTA committee discusses the Future Trade and Investment Strategy
- EP ENVI committee MEPs concerned about poor treatment of electronic waste
- EP IMCO and ITRE committees discuss Sharing Economy and Geo-blocking
- Commissioner Bieńkowska presents her Single Market Strategy to the European Parliament’s IMCO Committee
- ENVI Committee grills Commission over diesel emissions