Save time and effort in monitoring developments at European Union level by using our experts on the ground in Brussels.
We deliver up-to-the-minute unbiased news and information tailored to your specific demands to ensure you have everything you need at your fingertips.
Our teams are currently offering free coverage of the EU-referendum. Sign up here.
Our service includes:
- Alerts: tailored real time alerts delivered to your inbox
- Briefings: our unique coverage of European Parliament committees and plenary sessions, Council deliberations, Commission conferences and other key events
- Looking forward agendas: comprehensive calendars of institutions and stakeholders events
- Newsletters: bespoke daily, weekly and monthly newsletters
- Hotline: direct interaction with our consultants, research and analysis service to answer your specific questions about the EU
- Stakeholder mapping
Our comprehensive coverage includes:
- European Commission
- European Council
- Council of the EU
- European Parliament
- EU Agencies
- European Economic and Social Committee
- Committee of the Regions
- Court of Justice of the EU
- 5000 stakeholders including trade associations
- Other interest groups
What our clients say:
"Being on the EU scene as the animal advocacy organisation since 35 years, Eurogroup for Animals has very good access to institutional stakeholders, however, as the EU machinery grows in complexity and as the inter-linkage between dossiers increases, we have found Dods to be a very resource and time efficient way of keeping up with EU developments. It is a great time safer and an excellent source of intelligence."
Lina Christensen, Program Manager, Eurogroup for Animals
"I very much like to receive the notifications as single topics per mail, rather than longer newsletters which take longer to read and archive in the right folder. Before Dods I used to read information in such newsletters and usually read them too late. One mail one topic is really convenient.
You are very good in delivering the latest news in very short times, which is helpful and avoids having to mark down all due deadlines for deliverables from authorities in our calendars, we know Dods will capture them and inform us accordingly."
Caroline Braibant, Senior Manager, EHS and REACH Eurométaux aisbl
"As a non-Brussels resident, the personalized Dods EU Monitoring helps me to know what happening around the Brussels ecosphere and make sure I plan my visits most efficiently. It also helps you to see what is happening beyond your regular bubble and comfort zone to get a more diversified view on my issues of interest at those events."
Jan von Herff, Senior Manager Trade & Industry Policy, Communications & Government Relations BASF Group